Tell Brak

Tell Brak
Site of archeological site in Northern Syria

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Normal service resumes

This blog has been neglected for almost four years, but there are several reasons for the lack of attention. I moved back to the UK in July 2013 with a dog and two cats, struggled to find a job but managed to find a good post out of teaching. Moved house in 2014 to be closer to my mother who has Alzheimer's Disease (and several other reasons), which proved to be difficult and stressful. Changed my job in 2015. I'm back in education and the college is 10 minutes walk from my new home. Finally life is settling down and perhaps I can focus on this project. I have not forgotten Mrs Mallowan and have visited Wallingford where I completed the 4 miles circular walk (with dog) and saw the outside of her house there and her final place of rest. Pictures must be posted, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment